The SWAP Project is a free 12-week lifestyle change programme for women with a BMI of 26 to 48.
Through fitness classes, cook & eat sessions, healthy lifestyle presentations, peer support, a free gym membership and two year follow-up support, we will assist you to:
- Lead a more active lifestyle
- Adopt sustainable healthy eating habits and behaviours
- Aid weight loss and prevent further weight gain
- Reduce your risk of preventable, health-related diseases
- Develop your self-confidence and increase motivation
"SWAP has given me the boost I needed to increase and integrate exercise into my everyday. I have been on the weight loss journey for a number of years, but needed a new injection of motivation. I now weigh less than I have for 32 years! Thank you."
To be eligible to take part you must:
- Have a BMI over 26 & less than 48
- Be female and aged over 16
- Be inactive (take part in less than 150 minutes of physical activity per week)
- Be motivated to change
- Be able to commit to all sessions
- Be cleared by your GP for physical activity
We are hosting an information evening on Wednesday 21st February 2018. Come along and find out if The SWAP Project is for you!
For more information about how you can get involved, send an email to SWAP@thebridge-uk.org or call us on 020 7089 6250.