health and fitness
fitter, healthier, happier
Everyone is welcome at the gym – all shapes and sizes fit here. Our independent, Central London gym champions inclusivity and gives women the freedom and space to work out with ease and confidence. We’re not criticising mixed gyms, but let's face it – we all want to work out in a place where the weight area is for everyone and how you look on the cardio machines doesn’t matter.
reasons to give us a try today
- reasonable prices
- proven results, confidence gained and fitness goals met, with the support of our all woman team
- free induction with an instructor to introduce you to the gym and design a personalised work-out plan to help you reach your goals
- free Fitness Fridays – bring a workout buddy free of charge every Friday
- free events and taster fitness classes run throughout the year, such as non-contact boxing – keep your eyes peeled for more
- variety of fitness classes to suit every fitness appetite (cardio, strengthening, HIIT, toning – you name it)
- skilled personal trainers
- lovely, clean and spacious showers and changing facilities with free lockers
- we’re a charity so feel great every time you use the gym – every membership helps support the charitable programmes.
Our gym is an amazing place to improve your fitness and send your wellbeing skyrocketing.
Pop in any time and look around the facilities and chat to a member of staff!
Special requirements, health problems or a disability that may impact your use of the gym? We can help – just drop us an email at email@example.com or call 0207 089 6250.
Make the right move now.
We have been info-blogging posts about health, fitness and wellbeing.